As we celebrate Memorial Day; please take a moment to reflect on the reasons.
Only a few Americans are alive now who lived in those times. I would guess that a lot of college students are not aware of these places, or how they came to be. Sad commentary on the “anti-American trending” in this country.
Outstanding is a very mild word for this.
1. The American Cemetery at Aisne-Marne , France ... A total of 22892. The American Cemetery at Ardennes , Belgium ... A total of 53293. The American Cemetery at Brittany, France ... A total of 44104. Brookwood , England - American Cemetery ... A total of 4685. Cambridge , England ... A total of 3812
6. Epinal , France - American Cemetery ... A total of 55257. Flanders Field , Belgium ... A total of 3688. Florence , Italy ... A total of 44029. Henri-Chapelle , Belgium ... A total of 799210. Lorraine , France ... A total of 10,48911. Luxembourg , Luxembourg ... A total of 507612. Meuse-Argonne... A total of 1424613. Netherlands , Netherlands ... A total of 8301
14. Normandy , France ... A total of 9387
15. Oise-Aisne , France ... A total of 6012
16. Rhone , France ... A total of 861
17. Sicily , Italy ... A total of 7861
18. Somme , France ... A total of 1844
19. St. Mihiel , France ... A total of 4153
20. Suresnes , France ... A total of 1541
Apologize to no one.
Remind those of our sacrifice and don't
confuse arrogance with leadership.
The count is 104,366
dead, brave Americans.
And we have to watch an
American elected leader who
apologizes to Europe and the
Middle East that our country is "arrogant"!HOW MANY FRENCH, DUTCH, ITALIANS,
BELGIANS AND BRITS ARE BURIED ON
OUR SOIL... AFTER DEFENDING US
AGAINST OUR ENEMIES?WE DON'T ASK FOR PRAISE...BUT WE HAVE ABSOULUTELY NO NEED TO APOLOGIZE!Americans, forward it!Non-patriotic, delete it!Most of the protected don't understand it.DO THINK ABOUT THIS.THANK YOU.