A young mother of three died after she was poisoned by the cannabis she smoked to help her get to sleep.FOLLOW GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE GUNS ON FACEBOOK!
Gemma Moss, 31, was killed by the level of the drug in her blood, an inquest heard.
The regular churchgoer, who was found dead in her bedroom, is thought to be the first woman in Britain known to have died directly from cannabis poisoning.
Her death was caused by cannabis toxicity, and a coroner recorded a verdict of death by cannabis abuse.
The inquest was told that Miss Moss smoked half a joint a night to help her sleep.
Read more at http://girlsjustwannahaveguns.com/2014/01/killer-weed-mom-three-31-becomes-first-woman-britain-die-marijuana/#rByqLLOuqu0mJWLR.99