Share This

Google+ Badge

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Sad to see a Follower Drop Off

January 5, 2012

Its not easy getting new followers to my blog. Perhaps its the Anti Muslim stance I hold, or perhaps its now my support for the Second Amendment. My feelings towards Obama and the left are well known if you read my blog. I believe in the Constitution as my bible. Sharia law doesn't have a place here in America. Muslims don't belong here as long as they wan't to push their evil ilk called Islam down our throats. I still view Mosques as dens of hate.

The more the left tries to weaken our Second Amendment, the sooner our First Amendment will be gone. We saw what happened when our Muslim in Chief and his lefty State department let our folks in Benghazi to die. Obama blamed it on a video and blasted those who speak out against Islam. We know now it had nothing to do with a video but each time Obama opened his trap the savages in many countries went on a rampage. Obama was inciting them to riot. Yet our Liberal media remained silent.

The United Nations and the OIC have been calling for any speech against Islam be considered hate speech and a crime. Obama agrees with this. Now that Obama has stolen the election our constitution is at great risk of being dismantled. We as Americans must not let this happen. Let your voices be heard. Speak out against those who post the names of gun owners in their papers. Lets post the names and addresses of those who work at the paper and the names and addresses of Politicians who push to weaken our rights.

Finally to those who don't want to remain a follower, your free to go. It took a long time to get the few followers I have, and expect a longer time to add to the list. I wish I had more time to work on my blog. But I try to provide a little of everything.

Happy New Year to all of you.

Foxmuldar