Share This

Google+ Badge


Those Who Deceive Must Be Revealed!




Sunday, January 16, 2011

How can I divorce my Muslim husband?

~ Everything You Need to Know about Islam

Hi


I’m from Melbourne Australia. I’m a Muslim Shia and I’ve been married for 14 years. I have been separated NOW for 4 years and am finding hard to get a Muslim Shia divorce. All the sheiks here won’t give me one because it has to come from my husband, and what he says goes. They all know how he is. Islam is a man’s religion. I say it’s not fair. I have 3 kids and they live with me. I get no financial support, which I don’t want and yet my husband is making my life hell.

I lived in hell for 13 years. He says, he will never divorce me so he can ruin me. He says he will never let me remarry again. Why is it so hard for a woman to get divorced? I left him because I had no financial support from him. I worked all my life and he was very verbally abusive even in front of the children. My daughter suffered depression and was seeing a counselor at the age of 8. I’m 34 years of age and I’m entitled to find love and HAPPINESS. Please! I’m begging you to help me get out of this hell and help me get my divorce please.

Sara

An example of what we can expect if we allow Sharia laws to be used here in America. Muslim men have full control over ever aspect of their wives life. And the same for their daughters. Disobey the husband and you can become a victim of an Honor Killing.