Share This

Google+ Badge


Those Who Deceive Must Be Revealed!




Sunday, September 19, 2010

Colin Powell, " Immigration is what’s keeping this country’s lifeblood moving forward.”

From the Lonely Conservative blog: http://lonelyconservative.com/2010/09/uh-no-colin-powell-i-never-see-illegal-immigrants-at-my-house/

Uh, No Colin Powell, I Never See Illegal Immigrants At My House

By Lonely Conservative .I wish Colin Powell would stop calling himself a Republican. He’s really getting on my nerves. Not only did he say illegals are the lifeblood of the country (hey, what about us citizens and legal immigrants?) he also said illegal immigrants work at his house.

In a Fox News Interview: Powell, a moderate Republican, urged his party Sunday to support immigration generally because it is “what’s keeping this country’s lifeblood moving forward.”

In an interview with NBC’s “Meet the Press,” he said a path to legal status should be offered to illegal immigrants because they “are doing things we need done in this country.”

He added: “They’re all over my house, doing things whenever I call for repairs, and I’m sure you’ve seen them at your house. We’ve got to find a way to bring these people out of the darkness and give them some kind of status.”

I can say without a doubt that I’ve never seen illegal immigrants at my house.

Powell also offered up some extremely mild criticism of President Obama, but he still loves the guy, so it’s not even quote-worthy.

I'd also second that I've also never seen an Illegal at my house. If I did I'd report the law breaker to the authorities. As for Colin Powell, when is that piece of shit going to switch parties. He endorced Obama in the last election. Can't the GOP simply throw him the hell out. The GOP has enough Rinos without that dirt bag climbing out of his hole just when the Obama regime is about to push their dirty tricks Dream act.