Share This

Google+ Badge

Thursday, October 1, 2009

This is the End, the End My Friend

After reading today that the Governor of Toyko claims that due to global warming, the 2016 Olympics will be our last Olympics. http://www.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSLU38985020090930

"It could be that the 2016 Games are the last Olympics in the history of mankind," Ishihara told reporters at a Tokyo 2016 press event ahead of the vote.

I'm not a believer in Global Warming. I believe man has little control of changes in temperatures, especially in a change so dramatic in such a short time as for some to claim the end is near.  Thinking of the end I recalled a tune I enjoyed from the past performed by Jim Morrison and the Doors. Thanks to You Tube, I can dedicate this tune to all the Global Warming Freaks out there. Ladies and Gentlemen, The Doors and their famous tune, "The End" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHFK1yKfiGo

Enjoy while you still have time.

Foxmuldar

No comments:

Post a Comment